The Dawn Patrol
- The Cartographer’s Guild – A pesudo-religious scholarly guild working for the Emperor, which seeks to record everything there is to know about Cinderfell and its people.
- The Cinderfell Empire – The most powerful Empire in all of Vulcanica, having millions of people and almost a dozen cities flying its flag.
- The Guild of Deals – A tremendously powerful and wealthy guild in Cinderfell, established to monitor and regulate commerce within the Emperor’s lands.
- Heirs of Turath – Comprised solely of Tieflings (indeed, it is an entrance requirement) seeking to throw off their ancestor’s reputation, this age-old group is responsible for the founding of New Turath.
- The Emberguard – The Emperor of Cinderfell’s bodyguard and personal army, their reputation is as expansive as it is legendary.
- The Ironforge – Though initially founded as a home for Dwarven smiths and artisans, this Tuari-based faction has since grown to represent the very core of the Dwarven people and their ideals.
- The Obsidian Obelisk – Alone in the sprawling desert of Pelor’s Fire, this school for mages is near-universally regarded as home to some of the most magically inclined people alive, including Archmage Zumeli.
- The Reach Wardens – An ancient and highly respected order of warrior-scholars, wholly devoted to defending Vulcanica from those which would threaten the continent or her people.
- Sons of Arkhosia – A rather controversial anti-Cinderfell alliance of Dragonborn and Dragonborn sympathizers, this Haven-based faction seeks to overthrow the Valentines and restore the Dragons as the true rulers of Vulcanica.
- Trieste/The Ravenguard – Lady Phoenix’s personal guard and military representation in Vulcanica, comprised entirely of Kenku.
- Undermountain – The mysterious and secretive home and society of the Duergar, and the face of the Duergar in regards to relations with Cinderfell.